If you have a working email on file with us, you will receive notification on Jan 1 to renew your GAC membership for 2019. If you have no email or have requested paper billing, your invoice will arrive in the mail after December 28th.
For the first time, we are offering a special incentive to the first 250 members who renew for 2019. At the monthly membership meeting in February, we will draw 3 names from the first 250 renewals and those members will receive a free membership for 2019. (This does not include scrip).
Other important information regarding membership renewal:
- Please make sure your contact information, especially email and home address are current. You can log into your account to review your information at any time by visiting com.
- If you usually receive your renewal from the GAC by email and do not receive an email from us on January 1, please check your settings and spam folder.
- If you usually receive your renewal by mail and do not receive anything from us by January 6, please let us know. The best way to contact the membership office is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not discard your white door/scrip card. There is a $10 replacement fee. Your 2019 scrip will be loaded onto that card on April 1, 2019.
- All 2018 scrip expires on 2/28/19.
Contact membership at email@example.com
Please note: The Gaelic American Club operates on a calendar year and depends on the prompt payment of membership dues. Membership renewal is payable on January 1 each year. We allow up to a 60-day grace period to pay. All memberships must be renewed by February 28, 2019. Beginning March 1, there will be a $100 reinstatement fee added to all renewals.
Do not pay your 2019 dues before January 1, 2019.
Your renewal will not be properly credited.
Billing information will be sent in late December.