Please follow “social distancing” protocol while enjoying
Both Outdoor and Indoor Dining at the GAC
The GAC continues to create socially distanced dining space for our members. In addition to the Plexiglas installed in the Pub, the Carolan Room has been transformed info a festive dining area to be safely enjoyed by all!
Plexiglass has been installed at the pub and we can now allow folks to sit, eat and drink at the bar-while maintaining safe social distancing!
Also, the bar is going back to using glasses and the kitchen will be using plates and silverware for indoor dining. Dare I say it’s starting to feel a bit normal!
Reservations are Recommended & Guests are Welcome
As we are not set up to operate in the rain, please call on the day you are scheduled to come if the weather report is threatening. Let’s hope that we won’t get any snow.
Members will be asked to show their membership cards and they and their guests will enter the side yard through the gate in the parking lot which will be clearly marked. All members and guests must be wearing masks upon entry. Masks can be removed for eating and drinking.
Although there will a list of procedures to be followed by members posted at the entrance, I want to advise you of some of the measures we are taking to protect you.
- All members of staff including kitchen, bar and servers will be wearing masks and gloves;
- No reusable menus will be used;
- Tables and seats will be sanitized after each seating;
- Disposable plastic plates, glasses and cutlery will be used;
- There will be no buffets or self-service stations, all service will be at the tables;
- No members will be allowed in the building except to use the rest rooms which will be sanitized frequently. Access to the restrooms by members who are required to be masked will be by a different door than that used by the servers.
- Hand sanitizers will be available.
- Parents will be required to monitor their children so as to maintain the required six-foot distance from other diners.
CASH IS KING ONCE AGAIN!
The GAC can now accept all forms of payment Cash, Credit and Scrip.